Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tour



Well, we made it to Canada; but have done no concerts yet.

How about I write a sort of a schedule, (I don't know the details, so if you want further details please leave a comment):

18th. Night concert.
19th. Night concert.
20th. Play day with relatives.
21st. Travel. Noon concert. Travel to P.E.I. to relatives.
22nd. Travel to another part of P.E.I. for concert and back to relatives.
23rd. Concert.
24th. Travel to Eastport.
25th. Concert.
26th. Concert in Danforth.
27th. Come home!





Posted by Natasha Denny

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Miss you guys already! : ( Praying for a fruitful tour, though! Love you!

Natasha said...

Thank you for your prayers. I miss you too.

We've done two concerts, the second went better.

Having lot's of fun and food.

Hannah said...

Yayyyyy! I'm glad you posted! I miss you guys! Hope you are having a great time!

Hannah said...

How is the tour going??????? Sorry, I know this is my second comment on this post. I miss you and am praying for you!